For Over 150 Years, The Standard of Accuracy
Ring Gage Calibration Services
Pratt & Whitney Measurement Systems is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) to perform calibrations of cylindrical ring gages from 0.020 inch to 14.00 inches [0.508 - 355.6 mm] in accordance with all requirements of ISO 17025. Pratt & Whitney also has individual and master ring gage sets available for purchase.
Key Features of Pratt & Whitney Ring Gage Calibration
- Accredited by A2LA
- Scope of accreditation
- Low estimated measurement uncertainty
- Competitive prices; compare to NIST
- Fast turn-around
- Certificates of calibration meet all ISO 17025 requirements
To Schedule a Calibration
- Please contact the Pratt & Whitney Calibration Department or fill out our Contact Form.
- North America:
Tel: (800) 371-7174 Ext 400 (United States including Canada & Mexico)
Tel: (exit code) +1 +860 +286-8181 Ext 400 (South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Australia)
To Purchase Cylindrical Master Ring Gages
- Please contact the Pratt & Whitney Sales Department or fill out our Contact Form.
- Available with or without flanged outer diameters.
- All rings are lapped to size and polished.
| | Share